viernes, 8 de marzo de 2013

Task 1 - Inspire Your Students

WHY DO I WANT TO TEACH?


Because I know that by doing it I can change and better many of my students lives. I am aware that trough teaching I can not only help my students academicly but morally and prepare the to face real life situations.

It wont be easy for sure, but I like challenges adn I`m sure I can help students who have problems and encourage them to keep trying until they succeed.


HOW THE TRANSFORMATIONAL PEDAGOGY MODEL MAY IMPACT THE LIVES OF BOTH, PRE-SERVICE AND IN-SERVICCE TEACHERS?


Transformational pedagogy could impact in such a way the lives of pre-service and In-service teacher that could help them to be understood and to understand much easier their students.

As the chapter says "The way teachers think and learners feel in school trascends the curriculum" teachers have to have a positive attitude in order to create a good enviroment and let the students feel comfortable and ready to learn.

Pre-service teachers can take advantage of this beacuse it will show them how to treat their students regarding to teaching and also will prepare them to face situations that could hold the learning of the students.

In-service teachers who were not doing a good job when treating their students might make changes to full fill some requirements of teaching. They gotta have clear that students are not only empty glasse in which they can put information, but teachers must know students have feelings and that sometimes such feelings can stop the learning process.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario